How CaboElla Group is responding to the Coronavirus…
CaboElla Group brands, Smilyn Wellness and Odisea, continue to deliver our CBD products around the world. As always, our most eminent priority is to help ensure the health and safety of our customers, team members, and suppliers while meeting the high standards we set forth.
Here’s what to expect from us during the COVID-19 crisis:
- Compliance with relevant government regulations associated with the containment of Coronavirus
- Accurate guidance and information provided to our team regarding the most reliable ways to limit the spread of the virus based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO)
CaboElla Group is implementing all the essential measures to protect our customers and team members. We are educating team members with regular communications about COVID-19 and the importance of keeping their workplace clean, washing hands frequently, and to seek proper medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms.
We are closely monitoring guidance by the CDC, WHO, and other public health organizations, and taking advised precautions in terms of team member and customer health and safety.
- Supply gloves and personal protection equipment to team members
- Furnish sanitizer and disinfectants to team members
- Require social distancing
- Disinfect facilities more frequently
The CaboElla Group has also stepped up to support organizations with mission-critical demands — the healthcare workers on the frontline. We are donating 10% of all proceeds until May 1st to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund launched by WHO.
For more information, we urge you to visit WHO’s FAQs on Coronavirus.